Eagle Brands Rocky Road Candy RecipeFrom annieamie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the chocolate, condensed milk and butter in a microwave-proof glass bowl.
- Microwave on High for 3 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir until smooth.
- Let this cool for five minutes.
- Line a 13 x 9 pan with wax paper or release aluminum foil.
- After five minutes, fold the peanuts and marshmallows into the chocolate and press down into the pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut and serve!
- Line 13×9-inch baking pan with wax paper. In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips and butter with EAGLE BRAND®; remove from heat.
- In large bowl, combine peanuts and marshmallows; stir in chocolate mixture. Spread in prepared pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove candy from pan; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- *****This is great with walnuts instead of peanuts.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating2 people
I like Eagle brand recipes, too. Good stuff to find on their website all the time. This sounds like a really fudgy recipe and I want to make this for my boyfriend. Thanks, Annie. You're the best!cinnamon in Beverly Hills loved it