Savory cheese figs and speck ham breadFrom ellen69 9 years ago
- 180 g all purpose flour shopping list
- 15 g yeast (fresh) shopping list
- 1 dl lukewarm milk shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 70 g olive oil shopping list
- 250 g grated parmesan or another savory aged cheese shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 90 g dried figs cut into small pieces shopping list
- 50 g speck ham cut into small cubes shopping list
- poppy seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven at 180 ° C (350 F)
- Melt the yeast into the lukewarm milk.
- Whisk the eggs for a few minutes, add the flour and the melted yeast with the milk.
- Mix carefully, add the oil, the grated parmesan, the dried figs, the speck ham and fresh ground pepper, mix again
- Place in a rectangular cake mold lined with parchment paper, spread the surface with poppy seeds and cook for about 30 min -45 min (check whether the cake is cooked by inserting the blade of a knife in it - it should come out clean) and let completely cool before unmolding.
The Cookellen69 Bergamo, IT
- Not added to any groups yet!