Annikas Enchilada CasseroleFrom huckleberrypie 6 years ago
- 1-pack corn tortillas shopping list
- 2-cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2-cans sliced black olives shopping list
- 1-pack of boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2-small cans mild diced green chiles shopping list
- about 2 cups cheddar and monterey jack cheeses or mexican blend if you prefer shopping list
- milk or half half shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chicken and cut up. spray casserole dish with pam and lay down single layer torn up tortillas.
- Spread out chicken, then scoop on and spread a layer of cream of chicken, add olives, green chiles, and cheese.
- Pour some milk over the top (don't drown), then add another layer of torn up tortillas and repeat.
- Finish the top with tortilla, a few olives and cheese and pour a little more milk on top. Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes. Check.
- When edges are boiling and top is golden and crispy, then it is done. Hope you like it!
The Cookhuckleberrypie Scotts Valley, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!