Pizza SnacksFrom topcook 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 400 spray the cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 2. Remove the dough from the can. Separate it into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 4 layers and put each layer on cookie sheets.
- 3.Measure out the pizza sauce. Use a knife to spread each biscuit layer with about 1 ts. of the cheese. Put about two ts. of cheese on top of each biscuit layer.
- 4. Bake the pizza snacks for 7 to 9 minutes or until they look golden brown. Carefully take the pizza snacks from the cookie sheets and put them on the wire rack to cool.
The Cooktopcook Sedona, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!