Easy Twice Baked Potato BitsFrom gingerlea 9 years ago
How to make it
- How many small potatoes that you need.
- Wash potatoes, with skins on, and wrap in paper towels.
- Cook in microwave until soft.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and loosely wrap potatoes in foil and put in oven until skins crisp up.
- Let cool then scoop out making sure not to break skins.
- With a potatoes masher, mix scooped out potatoes, onion and Ranch Dressing until it is the consistancy you like.
- Stuff skins with mixture and sprinkle liberally with cheese.
- Wrap in foil and place back in oven until cheese melts.
- We also use this same recipe for large potatoes.
The Cookgingerlea Tampa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!