Corn PuddingFrom basspro1o1 9 years ago
How to make it
- I mix right in the 13x9 baking dish all ingredients with a fork till blended.
- Bake at 350
- 1Hour till (light) golden brown on top, and most liquid is absorbed. It will still have some liquid to it.
- This dish is pretty fail safe.. add a lil more of this a lil less of that it still tastes great everytime.
- If a large get together such as holiday, you may want to make a extra so that all get to have some.(this has been a problem in the past)
The Cookbasspro1o1 St.Louis, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!