Onion Garlic PotatoesFrom basspro1o1 7 years ago
- 2 Cans Whole or Sliced new potatoes. shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter (can use less if needed). shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Minced garlic (if you have) or just sprinkle garlic powder or salt to taste. shopping list
- 1 Large onion( sliced how you prefer ) I hold the onion and cut lil chunks out as I spin the onion, seems faster. shopping list
- pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Melt Butter in sauce or fry pan.
- Cut or slice Onion into melted butter.
- Add minced garlic now if you have it.
- Saute till slightly tender. @ 2 Minutes
- Drain Potatoes.
- Cut into slices or wedges if not already purchased that way.
- Gently stir potatoes into the onions.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt & pepper to taste
- Cook together till all is warm @ 2 Minutes.
- I sprinkle parsley flakes in sometimes to add a lil color.
- This goes very fast, the onions take the longest, feel free to add green pepper, or ham chunks even for variety.
The Cookbasspro1o1 St.Louis, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!