Avocado and Everything PizzaFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup hot water shopping list
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives shopping list
- 1 small tomato sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 avocado seeded peeled and sliced shopping list
- fresh basil leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425.
- Stir together buttermilk mix and water with fork in small bowl.
- Pat or roll into 12" circle on increased baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Mix together tomato sauce and green onion then spread over pizza dough.
- Top with cheese, mushrooms, olives and tomato slices then drizzle olive oil over top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edge of crust is golden brown.
- Remove pizza from oven and arrange avocado slices over top.
- Garnish with basil leaves and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!