Ham and Zucchini With NoodlesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- ham and zucchini With noodles shopping list
- 6 ounces uncooked noodles shopping list
- 2 teaspoons butter shopping list
- 1 medium white onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 cups cooked ham shopping list
- 4 small zucchini cut julienne shopping list
- 1 medium bell pepper cut into small strips shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- Heat butter in skillet then cook onion in butter stirring until tender.
- Stir in ham, zucchini, bell pepper and pepper.
- Cover and cook over medium for 8 minutes stirring occasionally until crisp tender.
- Stir in sour cream, yogurt and poppy seeds.
- Heat through and serve on noodles.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!