Whiskey TrufflesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Bring cream to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add half the chocolate which has been broken up.
- Stir gently until chocolate is melted and thoroughly mixed.
- Add whiskey and stir until well mixed in.
- Transfer mixture to a metal bowl and place in a bowl of iced water.
- Beat with a wooden spoon until cool and thick.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into balls.
- Keep balls on greaseproof paper and chill in fridge again until firm.
- Melt remaining chocolate.
- Using small forks dip each ball into melted chocolate and cover thoroughly.
- Chill until chocolate hardens.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!