Chocolate FondueFrom recipediva 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, sweet shopping list
- 1/3 cup half and half shopping list
- 5 (1 ounce = 5 ounce total) squares of chocolate unsweetened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Optional: 3 Tablespoons of bourbon or whiskey. I am sure you can add any liquor.( I always add something) shopping list
- Dipping Goodies: shopping list
- Fruit: Fresh, Dried, Canned as in pineapples, strawberries, bannana, coconut, oranges, figs shopping list
- cakes and Cookies: poundcake, Angelfood, Marble, Cheesecake, ladyfingers, oreos, chocolate chips, shortbread, oatmeal, peanutbutter, peanut butter filled, vienna fingers shopping list
- Pretzels: Rods, mini, peanut butter filled shopping list
- Candy, marshmallows, coconut marshmallows, caramels, potato chips shopping list
How to make it
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, or double boiler, melt butter add half and half, chocolate, sugar and salt.
- Stir occasionally until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- If you wish add the Bourbon or whatever you use....it will evaporate and leave just the essence.
- I served this in a bowl even or small crockpot to keep warm. Or in a bowl on a warmer.
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!