Salmon smothered in Alfredo Lemon SauceFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 lb. boneless salmon fillet, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 Medium tomato, diced shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 medium Yeloow Onion, slivered shopping list
- 2 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- garlic minced to your taste shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 jar 16 oz. Creamy alfredo sauce shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salt & pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Coat the bottom of a fairly hot large frying pan with olive oil. Right about here throw in the yellow onion and the garlic. Stir for no longer than about 1 minute, or so. Now it's time to toss in the pieces of salmon. Mix everything up and stir for about 1 minute, or so. Plop in the parsley and it's all in the wrist. Mix in well. Now, pour in the alfredo sauce. Add in the mushrooms, green onions, tomato, lemon juice and salt & pepper.
- Bring this beautiful bountiful batch up to a simmer and let it cook down for about 7 minutes, or so.
- Garnish with perhaps tomato wedges and parsley
- Serve over you favorite bed of white rice. Or plop this over a heaping plate of pasta, maybe in a bowl by itself next to a crisp garden salad. Your choice
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!