Chicken La PastelFrom etchel 7 years ago
- 1/4 cups butter shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 big red onion, chopped finely shopping list
- 1 kilo whole chicken, cut into small serving pieces. shopping list
- 1/4 kilo chicken giblets and liver shopping list
- 1 piece chorizo de bilbao, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 small carrot, cut into cubes shopping list
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 small can sausage, cut inot cubes shopping list
- 10 pieces green olives shopping list
- 1 tbsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp. chicken seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- Pastel Crust: shopping list
- 4 cups all-purpose flour (shift three times) shopping list
- 1 cup margarine shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Brown garlic in butter. Add onion, chicken, giblets, liver and chorizo. Stir for about 2 minutes and add 1/4 of chicken broth.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the carrots, potatoes, sausage, olives and chicken seasoning.
- Season with saltand pepper. Stir in remaining chicken broth and simmer chicken is almost done.
- Add in the milk and thicken tha sauce with flour dissolved in water. When sauce has thickened, remove from heat and transfer to a baking dish.
- Cover the baking dish with the pie crust. Bake for 20 minutes at 360 F or until crust turns golden brown.
- For Pastel Crust:
- Add salt and sugar to shifted flour. Cut into margarine using two knives. Gradually add the water. Mix with your hand but don not knead.
- When well incorporated, roll out on a floured surface and fit top of baking dish. Brush with beaten egg yolk or milk.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- etchel Butuan City, PH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooketchel Butuan City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!