BBQ wing dingsFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- 15 whole chicken wings (about 3 pounds) shopping list
- 1 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 3 eggs beaten shopping list
- oil for deep fat frying shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup currant jelly shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 T ketchup shopping list
- 2 T lemon juice. shopping list
How to make it
- cut chicken wings into 3 sections; discard wing tim pection. place cornstarch in zip lock bag...add chicken a few pieces at a time. shake to coat chicken. dip chicken in eggs. Heat oil to 375 degrees. fry wings for 8 minutes or until golden brown and juices run clear. drain on paper towels.
- in small pan, cbine sugar, vinegar, jelly soy sauce, ketchup and juice. bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- place chicken wings on a greased 15 x 10 baking pan. pour half the sauce over wings. bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. turn wings, top with remaining sauce. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until coating is set
- yields 2 1/2 dozen
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!