Sweet Potato Pecan PieFrom crossfire 6 years ago
How to make it
- bring a large pot of water to boil. add sweet potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 30 miinutes
- drain, cool, peel and mash.
- preheat over to 350 degrees
- in a large bowl, combine potatoes, butter, sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg.
- in separate bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. blend into potato mixture.
- pour into pie shells and bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes back clean.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!