Almond OmeletFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 8 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup slivered or coarsely ground almonds shopping list
- 2/3 cup oats shopping list
- 4 hard boiled eggs chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup softened raisins shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoon oil for sautéing shopping list
How to make it
- Place ricotta in a large bowl.
- In a large heavy skillet melt half of the butter then toast almonds and oats until golden.
- Pour almonds, oats and butter into bowl with ricotta and mix well.
- Reserve skillet with any residual butter therein for later.
- Stir chopped hard-boiled eggs and raisins into the ricotta mixture.
- Beat raw eggs with honey, salt and fennel.
- Stir the sweetened eggs into the cheese.
- Heat remaining butter with oil in the skillet.
- Pour mixture in to fry until golden on very low heat.
- Cut into individual wedges and serve hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!