Sweet Oil and Vinegar ColeslawFrom basspro1o1 9 years ago
- 1 Medium - Large cabbage shopping list
- 1 Medium - large Onion- Finely Chopped shopping list
- 1 Large Green Pepper- Chopped up shopping list
- 3/4 Cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 Cup vinegar shopping list
- 3/4 Cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. dry mustard (if you have) if not it's ok. shopping list
- 1 tsp. celery seeds ( if you have) I Finely Chop celery if I have some. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine First 4 Ingredients in a Large Bowl; Toss Lightly.
- Combine: Sugar, Oil, Vinegar, Salt, and (if you have), Dry Mustard, and Celery Seeds in a Medium Sauce Pan. Cook until Sugar Dissolves, and Sweet or tartness is to your Like.
- Pour over Vegetables: Stir.
- Cover & Chill. Longer this sits the more the cabbage absorbs the flavors and wilts.