Broccoli And Red Pepper SauteFrom etchel 9 years ago
- 4 - cups small broccoli florets shopping list
- 2 - red bell peppers, cut into strips shopping list
- 1/4 - cup cashew or almond nuts. toasted shopping list
- 1/2 - clove garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 - onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 - tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 - cup water shopping list
- salt and spice seasoning to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat vegetable oil then add broccoli, bell pepper, onio nad garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add water ans season with salt or seasoning. Simmer for 5 minutes
- Sprinkle with cashew or almond nuts
- Serve hot
The Cooketchel Butuan City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!