Ahi Fish Burgers with ChivesFrom pamela 7 years ago
- 1 pound fresh tuna steaks, finely diced shopping list
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, or panko crumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 carrot, grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, diced shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, chopped shopping list
- garlic salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the tuna, breadcrumbs, eggs, carrot, onion, mayonnaise, and chives in a large bowl. Season with garlic salt and black pepper, to taste, then make into patties.
- In a skillet, over medium heat, heat the oil then add the patties, do not crowd. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes per side, or until they become a golden brown. Serve.