Cowboy CornbreadFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 1 cup white cornmeal shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 extra-large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 can (15-ounce) cream-style corn shopping list
- 1 pound hot-style pork sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 (4-ounce can) diced green chili peppers, drained shopping list
- 8 oz. Velveeta cheese, Cubed shopping list
How to make it
- In medium mixing bowl combine first 6 ingredients and mix well. Pour half the mixture into a buttered 3-quart baking dish. Sprinkle cooked sausage over cornmeal mixture, followed by onion, diced chilies and Velveeta cheese. Top all with remaining half of cornmeal mixture. Place in preheated 350 degree oven and bake for 45 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!