Praline PecansFrom reginnia0221 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a large skillet (I use a cast iron), combine Karo, sugar, and water.
- Cook on low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Put pecans into the karo mix and heat until the pecans become sticky/ tacky.
- Place the mixture of karo and nuts on to a large cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 325 until the pecans are brown and the karo is bubbling.
- Pour onto foil to allow cooling.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Break apart and store into ziploc bags. (Don't wait until they get hard to break apart. Try while they are still warm, but be cautious because they can burn your hands)
The Cookreginnia0221 Jacksonville, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!