Pumpkin BarsFrom ravenseyes 8 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounce) pumpkin shopping list
- 3/4 cup melted butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts ( optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine eggs, sugar, pumpkin and butter. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Pour into a greased and floured jelly roll pan or if using only half the recipe, into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Frost with the following icing ingredients: 1 pkg(3oz) cream cheese, 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 tablespoon milk or half and half and 3 cups powdered sugar. Beat together and spread on cooled bars