Cabbage CasseroleFrom reginnia0221 9 years ago
How to make it
- Boil cabbage until desired texture. (I like to stir fry mine)
- Drain water from cabbage.
- Take the hamburger and make 1 to 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Fry in a skillet until center is brown.
- Drain the fat from skillet.
- Add water, bouillon cubes, and veg-all.
- Simmer about 15 minutes.
- On individual plates or casserole dish place the cabbage on bottom and add meatball mixture to the top.
- ***Perfect with cornbread for that southern, comfort food***
The Cookreginnia0221 Jacksonville, AR
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!