Sour Cream Coffee CakeFrom hooch 7 years ago
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup black coffee shopping list
- 175 grams butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup Castor sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups self raising flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 100 grams Standard white chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 2 tblsp Cream 300ml shopping list
- 70 grams walnut pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve the baking soda in the coffee and set aside. Beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the sour cream.
- Sift the self raising flour and fold into the creamed mixture with the cooled coffee. Turn into a greased and lined 23cm cake tin.
- Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes or until a cake skewer inserted comes out clean. Cool in the cake tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a cake rack to cool.
- Ice with White Chocolate Icing - melt 100 grams chopped standard white chocolate, mix together with 2 tblsp Pams Cream. Decorate with walnuts if desired.
The Cookhooch New Zealand, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!