Moms SalpicaoFrom mia 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix 1/3 worchestershire sauce and 2/3 seasoning (about a cup to a cup and a half total sauce) marinate beef in it for 4 hours (do not marinate more than 12 hours or it will be much too salty)
- Heat oil in pan or wok, put garlic in, toast garlic until light golden brown. Set aside.
- When oil is smoking place beef in pan. Toss around until meat is seared (I prefer doing this for a short time only as I like my meat tender and slightly bloody)
- When meat is almost at the state you want to eat it in, pour sauce into pan.
- Mix beef and sauce a bit. Bring to a boil.
- Place on serving dish, top with fried garlic.
The Cookmia San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!