Castilian Garlic SoupFrom darbar 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat water and add garlic. While garlic cooks (5 - 10 minutes), slice the bread very thinly and fry it in the olive oil, sprinkling a little pimentón and salt in the oil.
- Add the bread and oil to the water and simmer for another 10-15 minutes. You can leave the soup for several hours at this stage.
- Just before serving, break each egg in turn into a lable and lower into soup. Stir ladle to break up the eggs.
- Serve immediately into deep bowls.
- This is a great appetizer soup, or a nice warm meal for a winter day.