kiwi glazed cornish hensFrom robertg 8 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350F. remove giblets.season hens inside and out with salt & pepper.Tie legs togather,fold wings back and arrange on a bkeing pan.
- in a small sauce pan melt butter,over medium-low heat.
- brush hens with 2 Tbs. of butter,reserving 1 Tbs. of butter
- place hens in oven and while they bake prepare kiwi glaze.
- add sugar to remaining butter,heat over medium-low heat to disolve the sugar
- when disolved add mashed kiwi and cook for 1 minute.
- after 45minutes of cooking,brush hens,generously,with glaze.
- continue baking for 15-20 minutes more or until juice runs clear wiht no hint of pink.