Crockpot Brunch CasseroleFrom smurfetta 9 years ago
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 pound ground mild sausage shopping list
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions shopping list
- 6 cups cubed French bread shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 2/3 cups skim milk shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups frozen egg substitute -- thawed shopping list
- or 5 eggs -- beaten shopping list
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet brown sausage and green onions in vegetable oil. Drain meat.
- Coat a 4 Qt. Crock-Pot with cooking spray and place bread cubes in bottom.
- Layer sausage mixture and cheese over bread.
- Combine milk, egg substitute, prepared mustard, and pepper.
- Pour over sausage and cheese. Cover and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours.
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!