Orange Cream Sauce for fruitFrom crossfire 9 years ago
How to make it
- beat egg yolks with sugar in top of double boiler until thick and lemon colored.
- stir in flour and salt, the orange juice and lemon rind
- cook over simmering water, adding butter 1 Tbsp at a time-cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly
- remove from heat-cool
- to serve: beat cream until stiff, fold in orange mixture.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- crossfire Garner, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!