Pork with Spicy Orange-Cranberry SauceFrom rodeogirl73 7 years ago
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 4 boneless pork chops shopping list
- 1 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 1 c whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp grated orange peel shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chili powder, cumin, allspice, salt & blk pepper in small bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chops. Set aside.
- Place oil in large skillet over medium heat til hot. Add chops. Cook 5 to 6 mins on each side or til barely pink in centers.
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange peel, cinnamon & pepper flakes in small bowl. Mix well. Serve sauce with pork chops.