Cheese Balls AppetizerFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts, finely chopped shopping list
- 4 ounces chevre cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons port wine shopping list
- kosher salt to taste shopping list
- 1 (6-inch x 6-inch) piece plastic wrap shopping list
- 1 pound seedless grapes, red or green shopping list
How to make it
- Place Pistachio nuts in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a larger bowl mix two cheeses, wine and salt; place 1 teaspoon cheese mixture on plastic wrap; insert grape in center.
- Using plastic wrap completely enclose grape in cheese; roll cheese ball in pistachio nuts coating thoroughly.
- Repeat this process for each grape; refrigerate until firm; serve on a platter.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating3 people
Very much like my Almond Cheese Grapes recipe, but I prefer pistachios and the addition of the port.. :) Excellent post, Mystic!kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it