Corn Bread PizzaFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 1 pound ground sirloin shopping list
- 1 pound ground sausage shopping list
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped fine shopping list
- 1/2 cup green peppers shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 15 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Small box corn bread mix shopping list
- 1 cup finely grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sirloin, sausage, onion and green peppers the drain well.
- Add garlic, tomato sauce, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper and cook for 15 minutes.
- Mix cornbread as it says on box then pour in a long greased pan.
- Spread meat mixture over cornbread and bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Take out and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake 10 minutes more.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!