Chicken and bacon rollupsFrom hayleesgrandma 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 4 (2.8-ounce) whole wheat flatbreads (such as Flatout) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce shopping list
- 2 cups chopped tomato (about 2 medium) shopping list
- 4 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast shopping list
How to make it
- Combine reduced-fat mayonnaise, minced tarragon, and fresh lemon juice in a small bowl. Spread 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture over each flatbread. Top each with 1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce, 1/2 cup chopped tomato, 1 bacon slice, crumbled, and 1/2 cup chicken. Roll up.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!