pasta with chicken and pestoFrom nakedchef 7 years ago
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste shopping list
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until tender, then stir in chicken. Season with red pepper flakes. Cook until chicken is golden, and cooked through.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto. Toss to coat evenly.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooknakedchef Taichung, TW
- Not added to any groups yet!