Salt Crusted Sea BassFrom peacekeeper0 6 years ago
- 1 seabass about 2 lbs shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 lbs coarse sea salt shopping list
- 2 inch rosemary sprig, leafs removed shopping list
- A few slices of fresh garlic (optional) shopping list
- 6 black peppercorns or to taste shopping list
- 6 pink peppercorns or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Clean and scale the fish.For presentation leave the fish whole.
- Place the rosemary and peppercorns inside the fish along with the garlic if using.
- Brush the whole fish with extra virgin olive oil. In a oven proof fish pan set a thick layer of coarse seasalt.
- Lay the fish on the salt and completely cover it with the rest of the salt, pressing gently.
- Bake at 350F for 15/20 Min.
- When ready bring the pan to the table, and break the salt shell in front of your guest. remove the fish from the pan and take off the skin. Lift the fillets of bass from each side and serve.
The Cookpeacekeeper0 Kent, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!