Wheat Free Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom wendio 7 years ago
- 1 3/4 cups fava bean flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil *or* melted margarine shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon flax meal shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy (or rice) milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (non-dairy such as Enjoy Life) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together flax meal and soymilk. Add sugar and stir, add oil and vanilla and whisk vigorously until all ingredients are emulsified (about a minute).
- Mix wet ingredients into dry, fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by the tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheet, leaving and 1 1/2 inches of space inbetween cookies.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for a bit (5 minutes). Using a spatula, put them on a cooling rack or plate to cool the rest of the way.
The Cookwendio Leander, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!