GF Apple-Cranberry DressingFrom thesagechef 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups GF bread crumbs shopping list
- 1-2 teaspoons poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and diced shopping list
- 1 6 ounce bag dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth, swanson preferred shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place bread crumbs in mixing bowl and stir in poultry seasoning.
- In large skillet, melt margarine and saute' apple, onion, and celery until the apple and onion are translucent.
- Add mixture to bread cubes, along with the egg and cranberries.
- Mix in chicken broth, a little at a time, until the dressing has the texture you desire.
- Season with salt.
- Place dressing in a 2 quart greased casserole and bake for about 1 hour at 375.
The Cookthesagechef Daytona Beach, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!