Blueberry Ribbon Lemon Cream PieFrom hottamale 9 years ago
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package lemon instant pudding mix shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 pint fresh blueberries shopping list
- 2 tablespoons blueberry preserves or fruit spread shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- Garnishes: lemon slices, fresh blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; press evenly in bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pieplate.
- Bake piecrust at 350° for 8 minutes.
- Remove piecrust to a wire rack, and cool completely.
- Beat cheese, milk, and powdered sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add pudding mix, rind, and juice; beat until blended.
- Spread half of lemon mixture evenly into prepared crust.
- Stir together blueberries and preserves; spread evenly over lemon mixture.
- Spread remaining lemon mixture over blueberry mixture; cover and chill 2 hours or until set.
- Beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Spread around outer edge of pie, forming a 3-inch border.
- Garnish, if desired.