Apple Pecan CobblerFrom quepidoll 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, divided shopping list
- 4 cups tart apples, thin sliced shopping list
- 1 cup flour, sifted shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg, well beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and 1/2 cup pecans. Place apples in bottom of a greased 9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle the cinnamon mixture. Sift together the dry ingredients. Combine egg, milk, and butter; add dry ingredients, all at once, and mix until smooth. Pour over apples; sprinkle with remaining pecans. Bake at 325 about 55
- minutes or until done. Spoon warm cobbler onto dessert plates; top with cinnamon-flavored whipped cream or ice cream.
- Serves 8.