Tuna Fish MoldFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle gelatin onto cold water to soften.
- Place over low heat stirring constantly until dissolved.
- Combine all remaining ingredients with dissolved gelatin.
- Put mixture in an oiled fish mold then chill in refrigerator overnight or until set.
- Unmold onto a platter.
- Decorate fish mold with sliced stuffed olives and pimiento strips.
- Garnish with lemon slices and parsley sprigs.
- Serve as hors d’oeuvre with unpeeled cucumber slices or crackers.
- Or garnish with wedges of tomato, avocado slices, chicory or lettuce and serve as a salad.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!