Sole with Shrimp and MusselsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 pounds filet of sole shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons shallots finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cups white wine shopping list
- 16 mussels well scrubbed and drained shopping list
- 20 baby shrimp boiled shopping list
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms sliced thin shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in pan and lightly sauté shallots.
- Fold each filet of sole over twice and place in pan large enough to hold sole comfortably.
- Season with salt and pepper then sprinkle with lemon juice and l cup wine.
- Cover barely with water then place in oven and cook 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven then remove liquid from pan and place liquid in saucepan.
- Cover with foil and reduce liquid for 5 minutes over moderately high heat.
- While sole is cooking heat other cup of wine in pot until boiling.
- Add mussels then cover and cook until mussels open about 5 minutes then turn off heat.
- Remove mussels from their shells and return mussels to broth.
- Add baby shrimp.
- Sauté mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter over low heat until lightly brown.
- Place sole on large platter and garnish with mussels, shrimp and mushrooms.
- Cover with white wine sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!