Grilled Rainbow TroutFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Make slits on top of both sides of trout.
- Place fish in baking dish.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, onion powder, salt, garlic powder and pepper then mix well.
- Stir in parsley flakes and pour mixture over fish.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour turning once.
- Cook fish on greased grill over hot charcoal.
- Reserve marinade.
- Grill fish 10 minutes until fish flakes with fork turning once and brushing with marinade.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!