Salmon Rice CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 4 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 2 cups frozen unthawed peas shopping list
- 1 can pink salmon undrained shopping list
- 2 cans cream of shrimp soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup instant skim milk powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Combine rice, peas, salmon, undiluted soup, milk powder and 1 teaspoon lemon pepper.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased casserole dish.
- In small skillet melt butter then stir in bread crumbs and 1 teaspoon lemon pepper.
- Sprinkle crumbs over top of casserole.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!