Butternut Squash And Peach PieFrom lelan 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut squash into quarters
- bake sweet meat and butternut squash in oven at 350 degrees until tender
- remove the meat from the skin and put into mixing bowl with butter and brown sugar, aprox 1/2 cup of each per pound of squash.add more or less to taste.
- let cool to room temp.
- add nutmeg and pumpkin spice to taste.
- add 3 eggs per pound of mix
- add 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream per pound of mix
- add 5 sliced peaches per pound of mix
- mix all ingrediant together in large bowl. then pour into pre made pie crusts.
- bake in oven at 350 for 25 to 35 minutes.
- cool and serve
The Cooklelan Junction City, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!