Cheese and Sausage Breakfast CasseroleFrom nlo209 6 years ago
- 8 white bread slices, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, crumbled and cooked shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar shopping list
- 10 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups milk (not lowfat or nonfat) shopping list
- 2 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Grease 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- Place bread in prepared dish. Top with sausage and cheese.
- Beat together eggs and next three ingredients. Season with pepper.
- Pour over sausage mixture. (Can be prepared ahead to this point. Chill)
- Bake casserole until puffed and center is set, about 50 minutes.
- Rest 10 minutes and cut into squares.