Hawaiian Tea SandwichFrom desireesweet 6 years ago
How to make it
- in saucepan combine pineapple and sugar.
- Bring to boil
- Cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Cool and stir in nuts
- Soften and mash cheese with enough mayo to make a good spreading consistantly
- Combine with pineapple mixture
- Spread one side of each piece of bread lightly with butter.
- Top the buttered side of bread with pineapple mixture (about 1/4 inch thick)
- Top with remaining bread slice buttered side down
- Carefully cut the crusts from each sandwich with a sharp knife.
- Cut the sandwiches in half diagnally and cut in half again
The Cookdesireesweet Van Nuys, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!