Fried Chicken Cutlet with CurryFrom wokkingmum 9 years ago
- 2 chicken drumstick, deboned shopping list
- 2 potatoes, skinned and cubed shopping list
- 2 carrots, skinned and cubed shopping list
- 1 large onion, cut into smalled pieces shopping list
- 2 teaspoon light soy sauce shopping list
- Plain flour with water for batter shopping list
- bread crumbs shopping list
- Japanese Instant curry Cubes (I'm using HOUSE Vermont curry Mild - with a touch of apple & honey) shopping list
- water about a litre shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Marinade the chicken with soy sauce for at least 1/2 hour.
- Dip in batter than bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the chicken till golden brown.
- Saute the vegetables till slightly brown.
- Add water and boil.
- Break the curry cubes and add in to the vegetables.
- Continue cooking till the sauce thickens in low fire (about 1/2 hour)
- Place the chicken on the rice and pour the curry over and serve.
- If you prefer a spicy version, you can get HOT mix rather than MILD one.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- katieandcole Wichita, KS
- bobbusan Bemidji, MN
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- linnyaz Gilbert, AZ
- lindac415 San Francisco
- jinggay Las Vegas, NV
- yummyami Iloilo City, PH
- ashleighxinterrupted Christchurch, NZ
- strix_varia Louisville, KY
- wokkingmum Singapore, SG
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔