Phillipine Sinigang na bangusFrom nakedchef 8 years ago
- 1 medium sized milk fish shopping list
- 3 cup water shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 pcs tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup tamarind juice, pour boilling water to tamarind pulp than extract the juice shopping list
- 1 daikon, cut into bite size chunk shopping list
- 1 cup vegetables shopping list
- fish sauce or salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Clean and cut milk fish into 4 pieces.
- In a caserole, put the tomatoes and onions then boil with water.
- Then add the milk fish, daikon and fish sauce to taste
- Simmer, Then add the vegetables. Serve.