Milk Chocolate Bar CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 package Swiss chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 10 miniature milk chocolate candy bars with almonds divided shopping list
- 12 ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake batter according to directions then pour into 3 greased and floured round cake pans.
- Bake at 325 for 25 minutes.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes then cool completely on wire racks.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered and granulated sugar at medium speed until creamy then spread between layers and top and sides of cake.
- Chop remaining candy bars over cake along bottom edge of cake.