Beef EnchiladasFrom beckums34 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook and drain ground beef.
- Add water and taco seasoning mix.
- Spray 9X13 casserole dish with a non stick cooking spray.
- Fill each burrito shell with 3 spoonfuls of beef.
- Lightly sprinkle cheese over beef.
- Roll up burrito shell, place in casserole dish. Repeat.
- Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas. Using spoon, make sure shells are completely drenched.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of enchiladas.
- Garnish with the diced green onions.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately!